Liquid Internet is a hosting firm specializing in cloud and web professionals. The business was founded 22 decades back and currently employs almost 250+ knowledgeable administrators, engineers, customer support representatives, and technicians.
The business concentrates on the characteristic of the handled hosting providers and technical assistance team. They provide dedicated servers, cloud VPS hosting, hosting cloud websites, handled WordPress hosting, handled WooCommerce hosting, hosting and custom hosting options.
Liquid Web hosting testimonials are usually very favorable, and lots of bloggers have commended their super-fast loading time and committed service staff. I’ve been wanting to examine them for a little while today, so let us get going and consider the good (and poor ) sides of the controlled WordPress offer.
Liquid Web Pricing
Here are the 4 main managed WP hosting programs supplied by Liquid Web. All programs include a staging area, 30-day copies, along with your choice of a data center (the US or Europe).
- Personal (1 website, 20 GB SSD Storage, 5TB Bandwidth): $29/mo
- Freelance (Up to 4 sites, 40 GB SSD Storage, 5TB Bandwidth): $69/mo
- Expert (Up to 10 sites, 100 GB SSD Storage, 5TB Bandwidth): $99/mo
- Business (Up to 25 sites, 150 GB SSD Storage, 5TB Bandwidth): $149/mo
Although our review is all about Liquid Web’s handled WP plans, here is the pricing list for WooCommerce hosting, that is always good to know If You’re WordPress developer:
- Beginner (For shops with less than 150 monthly trades ): $39/month
- Fundamental (For shops with less than 300 monthly trades ): $99/month
- Standard (For shops with less than 3,000 monthly transactions): $249/month
- Plus (For shops with less than 9,000 monthly transactions): $749/month
- Pro (For shops with less than 25,000 monthly trades ): $1499/month
If you’re planning to get hosting from Liquid Web, you can use our exclusive coupon code CATSWHOCODE. This voucher will supply you a 40 percent off two months for both Managed WordPress and managed WooCommerce hosting, which is a minimum of $23 saving for you.
Who’s the Liquid Internet Offer for?
Liquid Web is not an entry-level hosting company. Therefore, if you’re looking for the cheapest hosting, their plans won’t be the ideal choice for you. Quality comes at a cost, and thus its principal con is its pricing that, beginning at $29 per month, is considerably expensive than your normal server.
To sum it up, Liquid Web managed hosting would be a Wonderful choice for you in the Event That You match one or more of the following:
- You own a moderate to high-traffic WordPress site and want it to grow Additional
- Safety, uptime, and functionality are extremely important for you to
- You want to focus on Your Company, not on managing your host
- A ambitious newcomer who needs a reliable hosting service and specialist service
On the other hand, I would not recommend LiquidWeb into the following:
- Users who do not utilize WordPress for their website
- Users that own a small-traffic site with no growth planned
- Users That Are on a Really tight budget
- Excellent dedicated, VPS, cloud, and reseller packages.
- Terrific customer service and uptime in testing.
- Very good value for money
- Super fast servers
- Simple to use
- Lacks shared hosting programs.
- More pricey than hosting
- No cPanel
Outstanding Customer Service
Liquid Web boasts an excellent Heroic Support client support team, a group of educated people who assist you in under a minute if you reach out by phone, in under 30 minutes if you submit a help desk ticket, also in below 59 seconds if you hit out by chat. Sounds great, yes? It’s.
I chased up the internet chat on a weekday morning to ask a representative regarding the gap between cloud hosting along with conventional hosting. A rep came to my help seconds afterwards and gave me a friendly, thorough explanation. I had been impressed with the speed and thoroughness of this reaction.
Since Liquid Internet is pricey, it is great that the service’s plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee, which will be typical in the internet hosting business. Still, taking into consideration the sum of cash that a business is very likely to spend for Liquid Web hosting, it’d be nice to see a bigger refund window. DreamHost, for example, has an impressive 97-day money-back guarantee.
I particularly loved the fact that 20 minutes later subscribing to one of their strategies, LiquidWeb delivered me an email inviting me to log in to my new WordPress website that they have created and configured to me. The website was completely ready, permalinks were set up, and also a working SSL certificate was configured by the website.
My contacts with the support staff were fantastic, and the company kept its 24/7 365 days a year availability promise. The uptime and site load speed are exceptional, as a result of the speedy SSD drives utilized on all servers.
LiquidWeb isn’t the cheapest host around, but it is undoubtedly one of the best offers concerning performance, speed, and support in the marketplace of today.