According to the business, Placeit is”your one-stop-shop to get mock-ups, logos, layout templates, and animated videos.” Perhaps you market T-shirts and want a new way to display your designs at a skilled and realistic manner. Placeit has tens of thousands of clothing and electronic device mockups that take just seconds to make.
Or perhaps you want a new logo for your internet business. Placeit has you covered with easy-to-use emblem makers which can help place your e-commerce shop aside from the rest and solidify your manufacturer.
Placeit asserts that their teams”marry technology and design to create high-quality branding and advertising tools” so anyone can create effective visual assets and goods for their brand regardless of artistic or technical abilities.
How Much Can Placeit Price?
When it comes to purchasing Placeit, they provide a free trial where you can test out the tools they provide. If You Discover something You Prefer, the subscription options include:
Unlimited Subscription — For $19.95 a month or $99.95 annually, you have unlimited access to all of Placeit’s mockups, design templates, video templates, and logo manufacturers. There is no subscription minimal, so keep your subscription for as long as you’d like. You can also create and download as many resources (i.e., mockups, videos, logos, etc.) as you want.
Single Purchases — Here you only pay for what you want. For example, in case you only need one mockup or one T-shirt design, you are able to cover only that item without paying for a full monthly subscription. Picture mockups are $9, video mockups are 9, a single logo purchase is $39, a single movie buy is $9, and a single layout template is $2.
How Does Placeit Work?
As soon as you have your account, it is fairly easy to create the assets you will need for your ecommerce site. In this section, we’ll walk you through how to utilize Placeit’s different offerings, for example:
Simply put, Placeit easy to use, and also people with no design or technical experience can easily create mockups and videos using one of the thousands of templates. They offer an extensive library which includes more than 1,420 iPhone mockups, 308 MacBook mockups, 2,800 T-Shirt mockups, and everything from social networking post templates to vouchers.
Just select the template image you’re looking for, make sure the picture that you want to fall inside matches the measurements the template asks, and that is all it takes.
User reviews have been largely favorable. As one person said,”I was searching for this kind of app but never knew it existed until I eventually stumbled on this amazing site. I’m not that great in Adobe Photoshop and these men make all the heavy lifting fade off. Really impressed. Will definitely subscribe to the services since what they’ve made is a one-of-a-kind service”
And another additional ,”I’ve been utilizing Placeit for my company for nearly a year now and I have nothing but fantastic things to say! Since I’m not experienced with Photoshop and do not have a designer on staff, Placeit makes it really easy for me to make fast product photographs for my small business.”
What Does Not Placeit Do Well?
While Placeit is simple to use for new designers and online store owners seeking to make custom goods, it doesn’t have the pro features like integrations, innovative editing, and personalization that experienced designers search for in other applications. Users also noticed that it was lacking in advanced cropping, sensible blur, colour background choice, and gif support.
There were also a few drawbacks, one being that the models weren’t as diverse as they would have preferred and of the more than 3,000 images available, some noticed that a number of the pictures are old and look dated.
Another noted that downloads could run on the slow side, and over one user said that,”They keep charging your credit card following the three month registration, so be certain to remember to cancel your subscription.”
A Placeit Review: The Experts
- For most, Placeit is really straightforward and easy to use. It can be a invaluable source for ecommerce merchants with little to no layout, art, or technical skills and may produce mockups and videos by using the thousands of service they need available.
- Placeit delivers a vast library of mockups which are growing almost daily. If you’d like a part of attire as a portion of your merchandise, Placeit offers a huge range to choose from: leggings, hats, hoodies, and t-shirts being just a few of the options out there.
- As we’ve discussed previously, videos are an essential part of your articles marketing arsenal, and Placeit is a superb tool for producing this kind of content, easily and quickly. There are hundreds and hundreds of templates to choose from, across all manner of video formats.
Placeit Review: The Disadvantages
- You can’t be great at all, and you can’t win everyone over. Let us have a look and discover out.
- As we’ve just established, Placeit’s excellent for beginner designers and designers. But for those more experienced in design, technology, and branding, Placeit will probably be somewhat too easy for your liking.
- Although the tool allows for simple customization, it doesn’t offer advanced editing attributes, or the kinds of integrations professional web designers may be on the lookout for. It also does not permit for gif support, advanced cropping, or sensible blurring.
- Without a membership, you need to pay every download. This can get costly, especially concerning logos, which can be $39.95 each download! Thus, if you are only making one logo, and you feel it will elevate your business, this may be money very well spent. If not, think about a membership.
Using Placeit tools is worthful to make videos, templets, or any mockup quickly, which impacts to boost up your sales and customer involvement quickly. What’s more, it’s extremely affordable, and you might use its items in accordance with your budget.